We're back from our visit to SC. We arrived in Fayetteville last night. While at home, we had a great time with family and friends. Thanks to everyone for making our time special!
I often get questions about who is making comments on our blog. Here's a picture of some regular contributors at an oyster roast we went to in SC.
From right to left...B-man, MPH, KEH, BH, and WRH.We hope you all are having a great start to 2008!
2 comments:
So glad you had a great time at home! How have you been feeling! Isn't it great knowing that you are finally in the right YEAR that little G will arrive? I'm just so excited for you to be a mommy, I can hardly stand it!!
I like what I'm seeing. Finally a little face time for the Lebanon Click! ("Click" intentionally misspelled) We really had a good time with ya'll. We can't wait for ya'll to get back.
MPH
Post a Comment