Monday, January 28, 2008

Eleven!

The puppies are here! Bella gave birth to 11! black lab pups!
There are 7 girls and 4 boys. Mom and pups are doing well. Mom is exhausted though.
Love those puppy grunts...

Have a good day!

5 comments:

granny said...

This is great!!Bella has been trying to tell you that she had pups to deliver!!!Everyone here loves the grunts. Congrats to All Granny & GP

Anonymous said...

This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! They are adorable and their little grunts melt my heart! :) Any ideas on how to convince Patrick that we NEED a dog?? :) No new news on the baby front...had my 35 wk checkup...he barely said anything more than "Everything's fine!" Oh well. Hope you are feeling well!

Amy

Elena said...

S, its great to see the puppys. Why did you take down your photo? You looked so cute.

builders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B-Mama said...

Oh my goodness. I want one! Can't believe they're all black--the father must have had ridiculously dominant black genes. Phoo! I love the yellows!! They are still so cute...