Saturday, October 27, 2007

What day is it????




G-A-A-A-A-A-M-E D-A-A-A-A-Y!!!

GO Tigers! Beat the Terps!


GO Razorbacks! Beat the Panthers!

Woohoo! Both teams win!!!

Clemson 30 Maryland 17
Arkansas 58 FIU 10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you have a blog...it will be fun to stay updated on how you guys are doing, especially once your little guy arrives! I hope all is well and I will check back often :)

Katie (and Brad)

Rachel said...

Yay, S! So excited you've joined the blogosphere! Boy, do we miss watching football with you guys! It was always fun to watch B-Man and My Man once they'd had a few drinks together -- we couldn't get a work in edge-wise!

Hope you are feeling good! Isn't the second trimester great! I think about you and your little one every time I look at Tanner and I'm so excited for you to experience this wonderful thing called motherhood!