Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Hope you like our Jack-O-Lanterns! B-Man did an awesome job on his Razorback logo! Carolina Girl started strong on her Tiger paw, but an early mistake on the "Boo" led to the pumpkin you see on the right above...a shout out to the pumpkins of our childhood! After a quick trip to Wal-Mart to get a new canvas, the Tiger paw finally emerged a success.

Have a great day and we hope you get all treats! No tricks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably the scariest pumpkin ever was in your childhood. Remember when you and R wanted to carve the pumpkin the 1st of October? It was so cute, but by the time Halloween arrived, it was rotting, caving in, and bugs were zooming it! Pretty scary!
^ ^
v
You've definitly come along way from your early training.
Gramz

Carolina Girl said...

I do remember that. In fact, I almost included that tidbit in the posting for today. Seems I also remember smashing R's pumpkin too one Halloween. Sorry Auntie R! Love ya!

Rachel said...

Love the jack-o-lanterns! You are both so talented -- very impressive. We didn't get around to carving any this year -- so sad. We also didn't get any trick-or-treaters! Too bad for them because I had loads of candy to hand out! ... remembering last Halloween when you cooked me stir-fry and we handed out candy together -- what fun!

Hugs to you both!

Anonymous said...

Pumpkins look great as does your blog! I am very impressed! Keep it coming!

...sue

B-Mama said...

Awesome job, S! :) You and B-man are excellent carvers... And I love that you went out to buy another pumpkin after goofing on the first. What a commitment! I would have thrown in the towel for good... :) Hugs, B