Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Up and Running...

Well, we decided to join the masses. We are now officially "bloggers". We have some great friends who have been blogging for a while now and decided to give it a try ourselves. So, bear with us as we learn the ropes.

You'll see at the top of our page that we are currently in Fayetteville, AR. We're originally from South Carolina and are both Goose Creek High School and Clemson University Alums. I'm also an alum of MUSC. My husband is getting his Masters at the University of Arkansas, so although we're Clemson fans at heart, we've taken up"rootin" for the Razorbacks.

Our most exciting news is that we're expecting a baby boy in February! We're super excited and thrilled about becoming parents.

We're going to follow the lead of a friend of ours and will be limiting the use of personal information on our blog. So, my husband will be referred to as "B-man" and I will be Carolina Girl. Our baby boy will be "G-baby" or some variation. I think we're safe using Murray and Sandy's names. If you know us, you'll know who we're talking about.

I suppose that's all for now. Y'all come back!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sal, you've got a little too much time on your hands.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Well, this is your first time doing a blog and my first time responding to one. Looks pretty good to me.
Gramz

Anonymous said...

It looks good, I wonder how much blogging you are gonna do when G-Baby arrives? Love ya-Auntie R

Anonymous said...

Carolina Girl and B-Man have a blog. What's next, Russ votes Democrat? MPH wins a spelling contest?


W.R.

Carolina Girl said...

W.R.
I know...who would have thought that we would blaze a technology trail? MPH winning a spelling contest...funny!

B-Mama said...

S--So happy you've joined the blogging world and love the color choices for the blog. Way to go!! :) I'm also so impressed you were able to get the Lilypie countdown into your header. Excellent!! :) We are so excited about Baby-G--what a lucky little fella to have parents like you. Hugs and prayers, B

Anonymous said...

MPH seas what you are righting about him. What's next, W.R. passing on the cabbage? I'll have to add checking your blog to my morning routine, so keep it fresh.

MPH

Anonymous said...

WRH may not be passing the cabbage today, but wait until tomorrow - awful. RH

Anonymous said...

Just like my hubbie to have bathroom time on the brain... Gotta love camp meeting food. BH

Anonymous said...

Carolina Girl and B-Man, y'all missed a great Campmeeting this year (sorry to rub it in). All of the food was good but I must say the cabbage was exceptional. I can't wait to see everyone this weekend for the wedding. When are y'all getting into town?

Anonymous said...

How 'bout them Tigers. We just need a little help from somebody with BC. Can't wait to see y'all this weekend. Hate you missed Campmeeting, but you still have the fair, the wedding and a b-day to look forward to.

MPH

Carolina Girl said...

B-Man isn't going to be making the trip with me. He's going to be taking an exam and is expecting a visit from his brother before his brother's upcoming deployment. I'll be arriving in CHS Friday night.