Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Third Time's A Charm

Is it third time's a charm or third times a charm?
I went with time's as a contraction of "time is" but I don't know if that's right and I tried to search online but found evidence in support of both options. Anyone know? 

Anyway...
Boo is all over it on the bike. The next day we went out after his inaugural ride he learned how to start on his own!
He was doing well and I decided to draw a big stop sign on the road so that he could practice stopping.


Which brings me to the question from the top of the post...

Third time's a charm:








He's got it now! He asks to ride his bike nearly everyday.
That being said, he's always a little nervous getting out there, but then he's fine. He may or may not have gotten that from me.

Up next, Lil Bit's turn!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Boo!
Love, BeBe

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how good he is, especially with no training wheels!!
Aunt R
P.S. I don't remember if I signed my name to the last post about Bit riding her Skutt...