Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Boo's Pre-K End of Year Ceremony

Lil Bit and I had the pleasure of attending Lil Boo's end of the year ceremony today. Turns out, it was a little graduation of sorts. It was so cute. He has been working hard on his assigned song and he did great.



He's come a loooong way from his first preschool musical performance. Do y'all remember this one, right after Lil Bit was born? You might have to view it on a computer vs an apple device. It was before I posted things on youtube. Anyway, he's definitely come out of his shell since then!

I can't believe he'll be in Kindergarten next year. It's all day long now, ya know. I won't see him ALL DAY-Monday through Friday. What will I do without my Boo Bear?? Sniff. Sniff.
Well, I just won't think about it now...


So, on a related note, what's on tap for summer? Swim lessons, soccer, and visits from friends and family! Oh, and bike riding, of course! It might even reach 65 degrees this weekend.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! He has come alonnnng way! I just loved this and enjoyed the show! Good job Boo and congratulations on completing pre- school.
Love,
BeBe

Anonymous said...

Oh that was adorable and yes I am emotional bc it brought tears to my eyes. How are they getting so big so fast? We are hoping it reaches 65 degrees by the time we get there. I can't believe it is only a little over a month until we are there. Cant wait....
Allyson