Anyway, I tried to schedule a few outings for us and a one-on-one mother/child date for each child. It worked out pretty good. Lots of scheduling and planning to make it all work, but it was a good week. B-man had the week off too, but he's taking some Army courses and had already planned to take the week to get ahead in his classes. We did fit in a family pizza night and a date night for B-man and myself as well. He also spent a lot of afternoons rolling around and playing with Boo and Bit at the house. Not too shabby.
| Lil Bit and I got our hair cut and had lunch together. |
| Family Pizza Night at Moose's Tooth Pizza. |
| Date Night! Dinner and a movie! |
School's back in session and I'm ready to take my own Spring Break! :)
CORRECTION: How could I forget? We started the first weekend of Spring Break off with Boo's birthday party. It was a bowling party and was a lot of fun. Chaotic, but fun. It was dark in there (cosmic bowl) so I wasn't able to get pics, but he had a great time.

1 comment:
Spring Breaks are fun no matter where or when you have them or what you do! Always loved mine with you girls!
Love BeBe
Post a Comment