This is a visual of what Lil Bit does when she's having a fit (read: not getting her way). She starts out by running as far away as as she can to a door or wall and throws herself at it and it all follows from there. She does this every time she's upset. So funny. Don't get me wrong, when it's happening every five minutes...not so funny. She can scream pretty loud. But it is funny that I know exactly what she's going to do. So dramatic. :)
When she does this, I can often be heard saying, "Oh Mercy." I suppose it's a way of diffusing the situation for me.
Well, I must be saying it a lot because Boo has picked up that little phrase too. The other day we were getting out of the car and BeBe and PawPaw's house and Boo dropped his Mack Truck full of cars onto the ground while trying to get out of the car. I was waiting for the tears to start, but instead I heard him say, "Oh Mercy..." It made me laugh.
Just keepin' it real.








3 comments:
lol. M and I are here laughing and think she looks JUST like our MG! She even has the same outfit AND tantrums!! Hang in there--they are pretty funny, aren't they? :)
Too funny! I guess that's to be expected with a little girl. Just be glad that the phrase Boo picked up on was just Oh Mercy and not something worse!
Even when she's upset she's still a cutey! Thanks. Love, B-Man
Post a Comment