We had a great and busy Easter weekend here in SC celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior.
 |
| Boo helped BeBe and PawPaw plant some of their garden on Good Friday. |
 |
| We dyed eggs that afternoon. Lil Bit got to put a couple of eggs in the cups too. |
 |
| They turned out really bright! |
 |
Saturday morning we went out to church for the Easter egg hunt. Boo and BeBe are working on a craft here. |
 |
Lil Bit in pigtails!! And those premolars are FINALLY through! Whew! |
 |
| Callie and Boo working on another project. |
 |
| Lil Bit caught on really quickly to putting the eggs in her bucket. |
 |
| I couldn't stop taking pics of her! |
 |
| ... |
 |
| ... |
 |
| ... |
 |
| BeBe was helping Boo over in the 4 year old section of the hunt while I was with Bit. He had a lot of fun and LOVED his space bucket. |
 |
| It was a beautiful day! |
 |
What a surprise! This little owl was up in a tree on the church grounds. |
 |
| Snack time!! |
 |
Our sweet boy! He really has been sweet lately, especially to his sister!! What??!! |
 |
| Easter loot! |
|
 |
| The bunny hid our eggs while we were sleeping! |
 |
| Cute bed hair. |
 |
| Our bitty one! (not so bitty...sniff) |
 |
Easter best. This is as good as I could get. |
 |
| We're missing someone!!!! We love you, B-man! | | | | | | | | |
We rounded out the weekend with a family dinner at BeBe and PawPaw's house. B-man's family was able to join us as well!
4 comments:
Happy Easter to you all! The kids look like they had a great holiday and I'm loving you in pink! Beautiful!! Bits pigtails are awesome--I have not ventured there yet with MG--too much attitude now! I'll also have to hunt down good pigtail elastics. Any recs would be awesome! xox :)
That's a lot of pics! You really tell the story well. Thanks. Your eggs turned out so bright! So much better than last year's pale pastels. (Where were we? Texas, I think). Everyone looks so happy and cute. It makes me feel good to see all the smiles. Love, B-Man
BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love the pigtails!
So cute! I have loved reading your blog! Hope to y'all sooner rather than later! Love, Rebecca
Post a Comment