Friday, March 9, 2012

Funny Friday

Lil Bit decided to put her bowl of mac n cheese on top of her head.
Thanks Lil Bit! I guess we will take a bath tonight! Lol.
She is ADAMANT about feeding herself. She will not eat ANYTHING if I try to feed it to her. She saw this sand rake on the table the other day and thought it was a fork. She  was begging for it in her cute baby way. I knew what she was thinking and I wanted to see what she would do with it. So, I gave it to her. She immediately started using it like a fork! She was serious and I was just laughing!          



Funny things Boo has said...

1. I was letting him lick the beaters from the cupcake mix last week:
He looked and me and said, "Mama, this takes like.... um....it tastes liiiiiiiiiike...GOOD!"
Me: "It tastes like good?"
Boo: "Yep, it tastes like good!"

2. At the kitchen table..."Mama, I want a pickle in the flat green bowl today."
   Me: "Um, what flat green bowl? We don't have a flat green bowl. "
   Boo: "I want the flat green bowl."
   Me: "We have a red bowl that is flat on the bottom. Do you want that one?"
   Boo: "No, I want the flat green one."
   Me: (trying to think of what he could be asking for when it dawns on me, he means a plate, a flat green plate) ..."Do you mean a plate?" 
   Boo: "Yes, the flat green bowl."
   Me: "This is called a plate!!!"

3. I was explaining to him that he and Dr. Seuss shared a birthday. I told him that the man who wrote all of our Dr. Seuss books would also be celebrating his birthday (if he was alive...). Boo's response was, "Oh, why did he want to write me all of those books for my birthday?"
Our Boo...still thinks everything revolves around him! I guess even having a little sister can't mess with that! ha!

4. And the winner for random question of the day goes to ...Boo!

Out of the blue today he just asked me, "Mama, did Jesus have a moustache?"
Me: "No, he didn't. Well, I don't think he did. Probably not. Yeah, he didn't have one!" Lol.

Where does he come up with this stuff!? He definitely keeps me on my toes. Nothing gets by him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that first picture started my day off with a good laugh!
And I am glad that Boo is keeping you on your toes with his questions. Love BeBe

The Masini Family: said...

So stinkin' cute!!

Anonymous said...

They're so funny! I love and miss you all. B-Man