Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Azalea Park Photoshoot

Azalea Park is a beautiful park in town and it is right next to Boo's school. The flowers are in FULL bloom right now and everything is so pretty. We've had a little rain which has washed the pollen away, thank goodness.  

Boo had picture day at school this week. In addition to the student's personal photos, the school offered time slots to get sibling photos or family photos done as well. At no cost for them to take the picture!  Isn't that awesome? The pics were taken on the playground of the schoolyard.

I decided that since they were already dressed so cute and since I've been reading up on my camera, I'd take Boo and Bit to the park and try to get some photos of them myself. I tell you what...you definitely need another person to help you when you're taking photos of children. I was not winning any parenting awards out there! Apparently, trying to put the fear of God in them is not a good way to get them to cooperate! Lol! Just kidding. Sort of.

It was starting to rain too, so I was trying to hurry. I had great intentions of reading my camera settings and trying different things, but it just turned into me shooting as many pics as I could because I didn't have time to look at anything else. I took 170 pics in about 10 minutes time. I ended up keeping these seven. 

They are so cute! It was all worth it!





She was eying the playground across the parking lot.


Look! Water!

What's down there?

"Oh, I better get this leaf!"

Cutie pie!

The only way I could get them to be still.
Not a good idea if you want them to look up at the camera.

The ONLY one out of 170 where they are looking. Lol!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious! You did a good job Mom.
Love BeBe

The Masini Family: said...

I'm having flashbacks of the bluebonnets! :-) I just can't stand how darling precious Miss Bit's little MONOGRAMMED outfit is...LOVE IT! And, of course, Boo is just coordinated perfectly!

The Masini Family: said...

I'm having flashbacks of the bluebonnets! :-) I just can't stand how darling precious Miss Bit's little MONOGRAMMED outfit is...LOVE IT! And, of course, Boo is just coordinated perfectly!

Kirstin said...

Of course if Bit's looking at the camera, she's probably going to be eating something.

Anonymous said...

These are the BEST! Boo and Bit are the cutest! Thanks. Love to all, B-Man