skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It was brought to my attention that Jesus most probably DID have a moustache. And then I started thinking about it and did a Google image search of Jesus. And then, I had to laugh, because there are no pics of him without a moustache!! Now, I know these are not real pictures of him (I haven't totally lost my marbles), but I thought it was funny that I thought of him without one. Ha, what was I thinking??
Considering the Jewish laws regarding facial hair, I think he probably did, indeed, have a a moustache.
2 comments:
lol--you are a hoot! Love these retractions. :) Boo and Bit can laugh at you when reading through them someday! :)
Sally, The main thing is how G sees Jesus!! He seems to see Him with his heart and that is the main thing. You're a great Mom and your children are a reflection of that parenting. Love, Aunt L.
Post a Comment