Nine years ago today, B-man said "I do" to each other!! That was back when the Iraq war was imminent. Because of deployment orders that were received by B-man's unit, we changed our wedding date (by two weeks) and entirely changed the wedding. But, I still say it was the best day/wedding ever! It was so fun! Of course, I was a ball of tears as I was saying "til death do us part" and thinking in my head that he was going to war. But, we had our close family and friends with us and it was wonderful!
The babes and I were able to talk with B-man on the phone today! Thanks for calling! And BeBe and PawPaw had us over for supper at the reception site (aka their house)! Lol. She even pulled out some dried daffodil petals from our wedding flowers! Thanks so much for having us over for supper!
B-man and I have been through a lot as a married couple, but I think a line from a letter that B-man recently wrote kind of tells the bottom line. He wrote (and I hope he doesn't mind that I'm sharing this)... "when I heard your voice on the phone, I felt rejuvenated!" Wow! That definitely makes a gal feel good! Nine years later and he feels like my voice is rejuvenating?! Not too shabby! Lol! And you know what, I felt the exact same way. He was referring to a phone call we had after about a month of not being able to connect on the phone. When I heard him say, "Hey," I melted all over again. I love you Hon!! Happy Anniversary!
Before supper tonight, we went for a little walk. I just received these cute super hero capes for the kiddos in the mail and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try them out. For your viewing pleasure...
 |
| Super Bit! |
 |
| Super Boo! |
 |
It looks like she's running to save the day. But, in reality... |
 |
| She was falling! hehehe |
 |
| What evil force should we fight now? |
 |
| Let's call it a day. |
2 comments:
Happy 9th Anniversary! Your words about B-manare so sweet and dear--make sure to print those out for posterity!! Glad to see your little boos are feeling better! xoxo
Hi! Thanks for the kind words. I love their capes. When I saw the picture of Bit I thought she'd learned to run ... it won't be long though. The kids look great! Love, B-Man
Post a Comment