Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Christmas Program With Children...

...never disappoints!


Our wee angel and big boy shepherd donning their costumes.

Making friends with the angels.

Happy Shepherd with his stick!

Angel falls right out of the gate.

She's up again!

...and toddled down the aisle as cute as she could be!

Shepherd checking in with Mom on his way down the aisle.
"Hi, Mama."

Shep and the wise men.

And, the hit of the night...dueling shepherds. SO funny!

A special visitor for from the North Pole showed up as well!

Um, do I know you?


We had a great night at the Cypess UMC. I've been participating in and attending these programs since I was nine years old! The little ones always provide comic relief. I'm so happy that our little ones were able to participate this year! It really warmed my heart. I loved every second of it!

We're settling in our home here in SC. As of yesterday, we have cable and internet! Woohoo!!


B-man is settling in his temporary home as well. Trying to get everything set up for him as well.

I have more pics to share, but I'm off to get my hair cut! Thank you Granny & Grandpa and company!!

4 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

Loved, loved, loved your pics of the kiddos at your church Christmas program. Boo looked so grown up as a shephard and Bit was absolutely precious in her angel outfit. I can't believe how well she is walking! Glad you are starting to get settled. I'm sure it feels good to be surrounded by family and friends. Keep us posted about B-man's status. He's in our daily prayers. Our status here is ho-hum with Aunt Kris. We are enjoying every minute with her that we can and trying not to think about next year at this time. Hugs from afar!

Anonymous said...

: ))
Love BeBe

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! I can't believe how much they've changed in the short time that I've been gone. Glad that they were able to able to participate this year! I wish that I was with you all. Love and miss you! B-Man

The Masini Family: said...

Adorable! What a brilliant idea to give the shepards sticks...M may have stayed put last year if he had one! (or turned it into a sword! hmm...) And, that pic of Bit with Santa is just precious! Merry Christmas!