Bit was the first one up on Christmas morning! Apparently, Boo woke up a couple of times during the night, but I was so beat, I didn't even hear him calling for me. BeBe was kind enough to go to him when he cried out during the night. So, I ended up waking him up so that he could see what Santa brought everyone! Lots of pics again...trying to show B-man what they looked like on Christmas morn.
| Whew! They both went to the correct side of the room! |
After opening presents and playing and napping (Lil Bit), BeBe, the children and I drove to Beaufort to spend the day with my Mom's side of the family. It was so good to see everyone. There were several lil boys around Boo's age, so he was in heaven playing with them. Bit walked and walked and walked and walked all over the place!
| Trying to get a pic to send to B-man. I fell and dropped Boo off of my lap! |
| That's better. |
| Our beautiful girl! |
| Playing in the dog crate. |

3 comments:
Sounds (and looks) like everybody had a blast. I know your mom and dad are loving every minute of having you here.
What wonderful pictures! I love all of them... especially of the one with Boo falling (we've all done it!)
Maggie wins the "cutest picture" award for this post. Thanks again!
Love, B-Man
Post a Comment