Ok, so I have been really bad about keeping up with you guys and your adventures with work and the kids and what not, but I sat down and took a trip down Faye lane and got myself caught up. What fun you are having! I love the camping entry! We have been talking about going camping for years as well and I keep saying that we need to just do it. I keep saying, although, like B Man, Dan will have to do most of the work. I particularly love seeing Boo is the hammock! I can't believe how big Bit looks, especially in the photo of her kinda laying on her side with the black and white striped shirt- she looks so cute! Miss you guys so much, but glad to see how much you are getting out of Alaska and your time together. Hugs from the good ol' Midwest!
1 comment:
Ok, so I have been really bad about keeping up with you guys and your adventures with work and the kids and what not, but I sat down and took a trip down Faye lane and got myself caught up. What fun you are having! I love the camping entry! We have been talking about going camping for years as well and I keep saying that we need to just do it. I keep saying, although, like B Man, Dan will have to do most of the work. I particularly love seeing Boo is the hammock! I can't believe how big Bit looks, especially in the photo of her kinda laying on her side with the black and white striped shirt- she looks so cute! Miss you guys so much, but glad to see how much you are getting out of Alaska and your time together. Hugs from the good ol' Midwest!
Post a Comment