Wednesday, October 26, 2011

11 Months!


Lil Bit is 11 months old today!! Where does the time go? Man, she's just the cutest! She's working on standing up from the middle of the floor. I've seen her do it a couple of times, but when I bring out the camera, she just wants to crawl over to it. So, I haven't been able to capture it yet.  She absolutely LOVES to follow Boo around and get into whatever he's doing. He doesn't love that so much.  I was looking forward to them playing together. Hmmm.

She's also working on another tooth but, it hasn't officially popped through yet. She's one tough cookie, too! I took her to get her flu shot yesterday and she didn't even make a peep. Not one little sound.  She didn't even look at her leg to see what the heck had just happened. The technician and I couldn't believe it!

I can't believe that we'll be celebrating her first birthday next month. It looks like B-man will be here for the big day, but will leave soon after that. We've been making preparations for the move. Bleh. 

Here are her pics! 

She was upset at me because I wouldn't let her hold the camera.

Look at that puppy dog face.
We're in big trouble around here! Lol!




Isn't it so cute when babies eat?


She's got Moves Like Jagger (that's the song that's playing).




I was trying to get her to stand up, but she wouldn't do it and threw a little fit.
I must say, her little fits are adorable. I know, I say that now. But, they really are.
She bends down and puts her head on the floor and then she usually rolls onto her back and just looks at you. I've been trying to get it on video and this is the best one so far. It's kind of an abbreviated one.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she has changed so much in 11 months, but then all babies do. She still is a cutie pie.
Love ya'll, BeBe

Anonymous said...

I agree with Bebe... Total cutie pie! It is hard to believe 11 months!;)
Aunt R