So sweet. Jason and Z rode go carts in Destin, and I loved watching them!
As always I love reading about all of your adventures. I'm proud of you, girl! You get out there and go so much!
My mom gave me that big black and pink polka dot bag, but I'm pretty sure she bought it at a Hallmark type store. It's huge! I love it. I don't remember a tag being on it, but if I figure out where it came from I'll let you know!
2 comments:
Best Buddies! Love the matching Clemson hats!I know they both enjoyed the ride!
Love BeBe
So sweet. Jason and Z rode go carts in Destin, and I loved watching them!
As always I love reading about all of your adventures. I'm proud of you, girl! You get out there and go so much!
My mom gave me that big black and pink polka dot bag, but I'm pretty sure she bought it at a Hallmark type store. It's huge! I love it. I don't remember a tag being on it, but if I figure out where it came from I'll let you know!
Post a Comment