Friday, August 26, 2011

9 Months!

When I look at the blog and see Lil Bit's one year ticker getting closer to the one year mark, I must admit, it makes me a little sad. Her first year is going by so quickly! Soon, she'll be a snarky three year old! Lol! But, in the mean time, I'm going to cherish her happy personality. She's a party animal and a sweetheart. She loves an audience and doesn't want to miss anything. She's easy going and determined all at the same time. She's our girl and in case you were wondering, we are still head over heels! I even think Boo is starting to like her more. He doesn't like her playing with his toys, but overall, I think he's enjoying her more lately.

Her 9 month photo session was crazy! She won't stay still! Nevertheless, we got a bunch of good ones that really show off her personality.








Now, for the many faces of our Lil Bit:
Serious Bit

Coy Bit

 

Yoga Bit

Crazy Bit

Silly Bit


Joyful Bit


Sweet Baby Girl Bit


All of these pics were taken in about 4 minutes time and 15 minutes later she was sound asleep. God bless her!

Milestones to note:
  • She can pull up to standing
  • She has 4 teeth (two upper and two lowers) and is working on two more
  • She can clap her hands
  • Says Ma-Ma!
  • Her crawling is still of the Army variety, but she uses it to get where she's going very effectively.
  • She's working on some more finger foods (cheerios, itty bits of carrots and bananas)
Poor girl is definitely a second child. Days actually go by when I don't take her picture. That never happened with Boo. But, today I'm making up for it a little with all of those pics and now some videos, too...

She doesn't love getting in her car seat, but she definitely loves playing with it!


 
Working on pulling up!

Success!
XOXOXOX
The End.

P.S. Carrie, you're right...us human mamas sure do go some major transformations too. I didn't even think of that when looking at the salmon. Duh! And, of course those are zulily purchases on the kiddos! Thank goodness we're using them! Justifies the purchase, right?

BeBe called and left a message that she was safely home. It was windy and rainy and they had a rough approach and landing, but they made it home. For those of you in Irene's path, please prepare!! In the Fulmer family, we like to stock up on Little Debbie Cakes. They're great hurricane food! Seriously though, please prepare and we'll be praying that she loses strength and causes minimal damage.

Oh, one more thing...the animal that Boo was petting in the trapper's cabin was a wolverine!! Did you know that they spray yucky stuff like skunks do??  Yuck!

B-man should be home before the weekend is over!! We're so excited!!!! We love you, Hon!

4 comments:

The Masini Family: said...

:). I knew you were my friend for a reason. We went to the commissary today to get hurricane supplies (because everyone here is freaking out so I thought I had to!) and hurricane supplies equal junk food to me! They were OUT of water, so instead, we got cakester Oreos and Nutella!

Love the Bit pics!! I can't get over all of those teeth! My babies are late teethers. And, watch out for 'crazy' Bit come her sophomore year at Clemson! ;)

The Masini Family: said...

P.S. As an Ohio State fan and Michigan rival, I should have known it was an ugly wolverine!

Anonymous said...

I love all of Bits personalities! How interesting that she can go through all of them in 15 min.... DEFINATELY a FULMER girl! Glad Mom had a great visit and is home safely! Love ya! Aunt R

Anonymous said...

Pictures are cute, but even cuter in real life and even more personality! She is a funny little girl. She will start to laugh at something, or just because, and then turns to look at Boo to make sure he's laughing along with her.
She really wants her Big Bro to see what she's doing and of course, always wants to do what he's doing. That doesn't always make him happy! Loved being with ya'll and miss you bunches. Love BeBe