Saturday morning, we packed up the truck, jeep, and uhaul and picked up Murray and Sandy from my friend Kat's house (thanks, Kat!) and started towards Dallas. Dallas is only about a 4 hour drive from San Antonio, but we didn't quite make it in one day. Thank goodness we will be flying to AK from SC. Bit did NOT enjoy riding in the car for so long. I think she was bored. She likes to interact with her public, ya know.
We stopped just South of Dallas and lucked out on a super nice La Quinta Inn that accepted pets. Whew! It's always tough finding a place to take pets. We always find one, it just takes some time. We ordered pizza and called it a night.
Texas shaped waffles for breakfast.
We made it to our PHase two final destination. We are literally right across the street from where B-man will turn in his truck tomorrow to be shipped to AK. While he was off getting the truck prepped for shipment, Boo, Bit, and myself braved a trip to the hotel pool.
Bit mostly stayed here in her seat. She was happy to sit and watch while Mama used two hands to handle Boo.
She did get out of her car seat to get her feet wet. Isn't she a cute lil strawberry?
Tomorrow begins phase three (we're just trying to keep the humor alive with all of this 'phase' talk).
The kids and I will begin phase 3alpha tomorrow as we fly to SC.
The kids and I will begin phase 3alpha tomorrow as we fly to SC.
B-man, Murray and Sandy will begin phase 3bravo as they drive towards SC.
B-man jokingly said the other day, "Both phases will occur simultaneously in highly hostile territory!" So, true!
Please pray for travel mercies!
B-man jokingly said the other day, "Both phases will occur simultaneously in highly hostile territory!" So, true!
Please pray for travel mercies!

5 comments:
So glad ya'll made it through phases 1 & 2 and then had some time for some R&R before phase 3. Will continue the traveling mercies prayers until all are here.
See you in the cool, cool of the evening tonight!
Love, BeBe
You are doing an amazing job holding it all together, mama! Hang in there and keep those precious babes close. Can't wait for you all to have a nice respite in SC. SOOOO cool that you will be able to say you live in Alaska! Think of the cool stories Boo and Bit will have one day! I'm excited for you...
LOL! I don't know if Mama or Daddy will have it more hostile! Sorry B, but I hope it isn't Mama flying with 2 little ones solo! ;-) Alpha and Bravo will come through with flying colors...almost there! ;-)
How long are you here for?? I would love to see you!!! Even if for a brief few moments!! Let me know...we are just hanging around, and I will come to you! I have to meet lil bit! :)
Amy
Good luck with the move Sally! We are thinking about you guys and are anxious to see the new place!
Post a Comment