We're sooooo busy and our time is short there in Texas. I'm stealing a few minutes to post this blog update and then, it's back to work!
This past Monday, my Texas Momtourage bid my pal, and fellow zulily addict, Carrie and myself farewell at The Melting Pot. I love that place! We had a great fondue meal... I mean, when you start with cheese fondue and end with chocolate fondue, you just can't go wrong. So! much! fun! They gave me a photo book capturing all of the fun times we've had since we've been here. It really touched me. We've made so many good friends and great memories in the short two years that we've been here. Carrie and her family are headed up to West Point in June. Thanks Ladies...a million times over! I'm really going to miss y'all.
I wish I had a good segue for the second half of this post, but I don't. I just wanted to document Bit's time in physical therapy. She's doing really well and the PT said she didn't think she needed to follow up in Alaska at this time. Her last visit is on Tuesday a week and we'll get her final head measurements then.
 |
| "Look how far to the left I can look!" |
 |
| "Do y'all mind? I'm trying to eat this toy!" |
 |
| "Eh, these keys will do." |
 |
| Who's a big girl? |
Okay, back to work!
3 comments:
Good friendships last forever esp. in our hearts. So glad that you have such a great group of Moms.
In the pic of Lil Bit looking to the left she looks so much like G. Are their eyes the same color?? Hers look brown in the pic. Am glad that soon she will no longer need PT. She does look as if she could handle that exercise ball!! LOL Thanks again for the updates. Love, A. Lori
Love the pics!! Your mom's group looks fabulous!
I am so sorry I haven't been able to give you a call back! I miss you tons, and am so excited you are going to be here in a few months...ok, I know it's more than a few, but I am so looking forward to that! :)
I hope to touch base soon by phone!! Good luck with the packing! I'm not sure how you are doing it! When we moved across town, we had one baby, and P had to do most of the packing in the evening. I just could not get it done with AR running around!
So happy to hear that the PT is doing what it's suppose to. She is too cute sitting on the ball.
What a wonderful Mom's group! I know that you will miss them so much! I enjoyed getting to meet some of the girls when I was out there. Maybe you and C will be lucky enough to find new Mom's groups where each of you are headed too.
Love you,
BeBe
Post a Comment