Thursday, February 10, 2011

Video Clips



As a little girl, I can remember my sister and I watching professional wrestling with PawPaw on Saturday mornings. We were particularly fond of the Rock-n-Roll Express duo and Dusty Rhodes.
I got a big kick out of spending this time with PawPaw.
Well, now Boo and B-man enjoy some 'wrestling' sessions of their own.
B-man usually gets really into it calling out the moves and making faces. This session was staged for the camera so it was difficult for him to really get into it.
I'll have to sneak up on them one day...


This is Miss Bit stopping to enjoy the flowers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

: )
Love BeBe

B-Mama said...

GG and I are here, smiling through all the videos! What a blessed little family you have--love the laughter and the smiles from both cherubs and B-man. Keep doing all the great work! xo :)

Anonymous said...

wow! I had forgotten how much fun wrestling could be! I love to hear him laugh like that!
And that precious Miss M, what a sweet girl...she is getting so big and enjoying the home that you made for her! Miss you so much!
Love Aunt R