Thursday, February 24, 2011
Spring Practice
We've been enjoying some warmer afternoons here in TX and spending some time outside. The fresh air does us all a world of good! Boo was enjoying playing football with Murray the other day and I was snapping away with the camera. Oh, and just so you know...I do comb his hair when we go out in public. This was post-nap play. ha!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Possibly a Heisman Trophy in Boo's future?? He definitely has the correct stance. Miss Bit will make such a cute cheerleader. So glad that you have been able to get out and enjoy the nice weather. We all know how fresh air and sunshine elevate our mood. Hope that you have another great day today. Hugs to all. Love, Aunt L.
I agree with Aunt L, he has great form! Do enjoy the great weather.
Love, BeBe
Post a Comment