Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let's Rodeo San Antonio...2011

Yesterday, Boo, Bit and myself joined some of our friends at the rodeo. We had such a good time last year, we couldn't wait to go again. I was a little leery about taking both children on my own to such an event, but we made it and we only lost one sock and one sippy cup. I have no idea where the sock was lost. But, the sippy cup rolled under the hotdog stand at the carnival. Bit was crying in the baby bjorn and Boo was slightly upset that we were eating and not riding more rides. So, as I saw it roll under the trailer, I thought well, that's that! I'm not even going to try to bend over with Bitsy strapped to me to retrieve it. We'll just get another. Ha! Here are some pics.


We went through the barns first to see the cows and horses.
This one was huge! It looks like there's smoke in the arena, but it's just dirt in the air.
Those cows were the prettiest cows I've ever seen. They were getting bathed and getting their hair blown dry!! Kind of funny.


Look at this lil cowgirl!
She wasn't really excited about watching from her car seat.
So, I ended up carrying her most of the time in the Baby Bjorn.
Luckily, I had Boo's hat to shade her from the sun b/c it was a beautiful sunny day.
Need I say more?
Sooo Cute!
Thanks Carrie for taking pics of us!



Boo enjoying the race cars.
I think this was his and MD's (his buddy) favorite rides.


Airplanes!!!


And our very own cowboy eating a hotdog. He's so handsome!
Looks like we need a lesson in the most socially accepted way to eat a hotdog!


MD and Boo looking through the fence in one of the arenas.



Texas Rodeo!
With the help of my pal Carrie, we were able to pull it off! We had a great time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like all the little buckaroos had a great time! Wish we could all be there with ya'll to enjoy!
Love BeBe

Teacher-Mom said...

Way to go Mama for making a special day with your two little ones! Looks like everyone had fun and very few casualties. Cute pics!

The Masini Family: said...

Thanks for a great morning!! That pic of Bit in her hat & smiling is just too precious!!! & I'm not just saying that because I took it! ;)