Since I posted about Bit always sleeping with her head to the right, she's been sleeping like this...with her head turned totally to the left! That's good though! Hopefully, it will help reshape her flat spot. We're starting PT on the 15th.
Last Friday we had my friend Carrie and her son MD and daughter CAM over to play. MD and Boo are in the same playgroup and Bit and C are just about a month apart.
It was so good to get together with a fellow new mom and share our stories and inquiries.
Carrie brought Chic Fil A for breakfast and the boys had a blast playing while the moms and babes chatted.
It was so good to get together with a fellow new mom and share our stories and inquiries.
Carrie brought Chic Fil A for breakfast and the boys had a blast playing while the moms and babes chatted.
I don't think Bit likes her hat.
Boo rides his "motorcycle" while I push Bit.
This was before the frigid temps we've had the past couple of days. We might even get
This was before the frigid temps we've had the past couple of days. We might even get
snow tonight!!
Boo playing "doctor" with Sandy.
He's so cute when he plays this. He says the same things the vet said the last time we took the real Sandy to the clinic and that was before Bit was born. Who says 2 year olds can't remember things??
Look who's rolling over!
She first rolled over last Friday. I missed it, because I stepped five feet away to get the camera and when I turned around, she was on her back.
But, today she just kept doing it over and over to both sides.
Way to go Bit!
That's all for now.
He's so cute when he plays this. He says the same things the vet said the last time we took the real Sandy to the clinic and that was before Bit was born. Who says 2 year olds can't remember things??
Look who's rolling over!
She first rolled over last Friday. I missed it, because I stepped five feet away to get the camera and when I turned around, she was on her back.
But, today she just kept doing it over and over to both sides.
Way to go Bit!
That's all for now.


7 comments:
Good job Bit. And that's a good big bro cheering her on!
Love seeing the pics.
Love BeBe
Wonderful pics of everyone. Sally, you look great for just having a baby 2 months ago. It sounds like Boo enjoyed Maggie rolling over more than she did!! I love the Dr pics. Who knows, Boo may grow up to be a veterinarian!!
Love to All, Uncle S. and Aunt L.
I can't believe that little Bit is rolling over already! What a big girl. I'm jealous of the outside pic with you all wearing shorts, but you look great Mama! Boo looks very cute taking care of his puppy.
Aww, what great pictures! I am glad everyone is feeling better! I can't believe Bit is rolling at two months...very impressive! And I love Boo cheering her on and also his "vet" picture...too cute!
Yeah Maggie! All of the recent posts are great! Thanks for the updates! Love you,
Aunt R
Great pics of everyone. You look awesome! Miss you guys.
Allyson
xo to you all! Great photos and congratulations to Miss Bit on the rolling. Too cute!! The kids are adorable! And YOU look fantastic--way to go, mama!! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment