Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let's Try This Again

The Tigers didn't do so well in their bowl game, but we have another chance to win a bowl game in the Faye family. B-man got his MS degree from the Univ. of Arkansas. They're playing in the Sugar Bowl tonight against Ohio State.

So...
Woo Pig Sooie!!
Go Hogs!



By the way...an update on yesterday: Not only did we make it through the day and get supper cooked, I also made it to the store to pick up some baby oil, vacuumed upstairs, and took the children for a walk! Success for sure! I was definitely exhausted when B-man got home and I don't think I'll keep that pace everyday, but it was nice to feel like I accomplished something.

Today Boo went to MDO and Bit and I had girls day in. It was great!

3 comments:

The Masini Family: said...

Uh oh! These are fighting words! Go Bucks! ;) You are way more together than me to have the kids in game gear. We didn't get that far today! (but I did get a shower & drive to WH!) Sounds like you had a good one though. Go Mama!

AR and J Mama said...

Yeah! I am so excited you got out of the house, especially for the walk. I know that must have felt great!! :)

Julie said...

Yay for the Razorback onesie! I will have you know that John wore his, too. He promptly pooped in the first one, so we changed. I think the pooping was a forshadowing of the game. Boo!