Monday, January 3, 2011

Flying Solo

Today, it's just the three of us...all day!
BeBe and Aunt R have been long gone and B-man is back to work full time after paternity leave and a half day holiday schedule. I'm also responsible for our supper tonight. We've been so blessed to have the Mom's Club bringing us meals three nights a week since M was born.
So, all I have to do is get us through the day and cook supper. Sounds easy enough, right?
So far Boo has thrown a tantrum and Bit has pooped up her back and onto my pants as well. Which reminds me, I need to change my pants. Don't worry, I took care of Miss Bit. So, this all sounds about right, don't ya think? lol!

Babies and Mama!

Love this one!


It's a hard knock life.


First tubby time!




Boo enjoying another gift. This sleeping bag attaches to the inflatable bed.
So cool for traveling!



4 comments:

B-Mama said...

You're doing a fantastic job, friend! Look at those precious babies, revel in their adorable cuteness, and then give yourself a pat on the back because their happiness is because of YOU!! Way to go!!

Teacher-Mom said...

You can do it, you can do it! Just one step at a time and you'll make it through just fine. You have two precious babies who love you no matter what and that's what really matters. Love the picture of the three of you- how happy and perfect you look together. Before you know it, you'll be settled into a routine and won't remember what life was like with just one, it'll see kinda boring looking back.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of the three of you is my all time favorite...you look GREAT and the kids are sooo adorable! Hang in there, it sounds like you are doing an amazing job!

Anonymous said...

ok! I am gonna have to be a Big sis here and say "I told you so!"
I knew you could do it! Deep down I wasn't sure how, but I knew you'd pull through in the end! You never accept failure!
Glad I could be here to say told ya! But really, it looks like you are doing a great job! Miss you and love ya! R