Well, we made it to one week old and that's nothing to laugh at! Boy, this is hard work! But worth every minute of it. Here are some pics of what we've been up to this week. It's been busy for sure! I don't have time to type captions to explain the photos, but I think you can figure it out. They're all out of order too as I'm using pics from 3 different cameras.
Hugs!











Hugs!


2 comments:
The caption under the last picture could be..."Aw Mom, Thanks for the best Christmas present ever!! A baby sister, WOW!!" Looks like everyone is enjoying all the wonders of this special season. Lil Bit is so cute. And what a proud Big brother.
Love to All, Aunt L and Uncle S.
Yeah! I know you have been busy, but I am glad to see more pics! Paw Paw and I were wondering when you would have more! (Should've taught BeBe that!)G-Boo looks so excited to have a sister...cutie pie that she is! I guess I'll bring loungeware...looks like its gonna be a tiring week! Can't wait to see you all on Tues! Love you all, Aunt R
Post a Comment