He returned to work today after ten days of paternity leave. Sniff! Sniff ! (seriously, tears in my eyes as I type...)
He's been nothing short of AMAZING since I went into labor on Thanksgiving night.
He's been leading our family ever since with a great attitude and sense of humor in tact.
He's been playing endless games with our resident "Big Brother", has been doing countless house chores, has been giving this super tired Mom the hugs and encouragement she needs to make it through the day and the list goes on from there.
Thank you Honey for all that you're doing for us. We're definitely missing you today! I could NOT do this without you. How blessed I am to have you as my better half!

3 comments:
Sally, this is so sweet! I have been wanting to comment but just have so much to say!! I am so happy for you and Grady!! I tried calling you but I must have an old number. Please send me your new number so we can talk or you call me. I'm so glad your sweet baby girl is here and healthy!!
What a sweet sentiment to such a good hubby! Way to go B-man. You have a wonderful family and they are lucky to have you.
I have seen Bman in action first hand, he has been doing a great job. You both are doing such a great job adjusting your lives, and G Boo's life to Miss M. I hate that I'll be leaving tomorrow:( Love you all,
Aunt R
Post a Comment