Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Patricks Come to Town

My best bud from home and her family came out to TX to visit us last week. We've known each other since kindergarten and have remained great friends throughout the years. We always got in trouble in school for laughing! Isn't that a great friend...one who can make you laugh so hard that you get in trouble? :)

Here's what we did... (I know there's a ton of pics, but I couldn't slim it down anymore)

Spent the day at SeaWorld. Boy was it H-O-T!!!
S with her two cuties, Miss H and Miss E, and of course Shamu.

M and the girls on a ride from hell.
I say that because it took for-evah to get on this ride!
Thanks to S for taking Lil Boo for me.



Went to the Shamu show and ate cotton candy.



Picked leaves off of the shrubs.

Fed the dolphins.

This was really cool.

We also spent some time at the water park at SeaWorld.
It was a great day despite the heat (no pics though).

Next on the agenda was a morning at J&R Gymnastics.
Miss H is a pro!!!!
She went right into her front roll on every wedge mat she saw...
just like she does in her class back home.

Boo jumped off of the side onto this bar!
I was shocked. Way to go Boo.

Miss E posing for a photo.


We killed some time in the afternoon by playing in the pool and sprinkler.
Look at these cuties!

And finished up the trip with a trip to Schlitterbahn.
M, S, and Miss H on the family blaster.
Miss E rode with B-man (her crush) and Lil Boo.


It took a while to get all 3 of them to sit for this pic.
Thanks to the Dads who were behind the scenes.



Video clip of Miss H and Lil Boo on a slide at the Bahn

We had a great time and are so glad they came to visit us. We even swapped babysitting for date nights. We watched the girls while M and S went to the Alamo and to supper on the Riverwalk. And they watched Boo one night so we could to out to supper and to the movies!
It doesn't get any better than that.




6 comments:

Elena said...

I love it. Not to sure about the new look of your blog though. Since there was no header, when your page loaded before I could scroll down I thought I was looking at a melanoma. Just saying you need a header.

Carolina Girl said...

Elena...hahaha! I've been working on it, but I had to stop b/c it was driving me nuts.
Did our family photo not show up at the top like it usually does?? Let me know.

Stacyfpat said...

I so enjoyed the "recap" of our trip! We all had a lot of fun......a family vacay we will remember for a long time. I miss yall already and look forward to your Chas visit. You got some really great pics of the kids......thank goodness considering my camera was MIA most of the trip. Is that typical of me, or what!? Love ya!

Elena said...

Carolina Girl, your photo didn't show up this morning, but does now. Thank you for changing your background. ;)

Aymee said...

Hey! Love the pictures but we sure would like to see some of you and that growing baby belly! HAHA!!!

Teacher-Mom said...

Looks like a fun visit with friends. So glad you got to spend time with dear friends.