Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lil Bit

Yes, we're happy to make it official...we're expecting our second baby!
Due date is Nov 19th (good guess Aunt L!).
So, I'm 12 weeks along now.

Cravings: Aussie cheese fries from Outback (they're simply the best), and dill pickle spears! I've been through a jar a week! Ha! And, I'm not sure what I'd do to get my hands on some Tom's brand salt and vinegar potato chips. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. They are very hard to find...especially when outside of the southeastern part of the US.

I was slightly queasy during the first trimester, but mostly just felt kind of blah. I'm starting to perk up some which is great news. I need all of the energy I can get.

We are calling this lil bundle of joy Lil Bit until we find out the gender and decide on a name...which we haven't even come close to deciding at this point.

We haven't really been keeping it a secret, but wanted to wait until our first doctor's appt to put it on the blog.

We went to the doctor on Wednesday and got to hear Lil Bit's heartbeat. He/she is hiding behind the placenta so we could barely here it. But, it was there and was strong! Praise God!!!!

We're very excited and we know Lil Boo will be a great Big Brother, you know, once he realizes this baby is sticking around for good! Ha! I'm sure I'll be asking for tips on making the transition
easier for him as time nears.

Thanks for all of your excitement and prayers! Here we go again!

3 comments:

The Masini Family: said...

YEY! So glad it is "blog official" now and that you have a pregnancy tracker up! Hoping for a Nov. 14 baby to be "bday twins" with Michael. ;-) Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! That is great news and so exciting! I am just now catching up on my blog reading, what a great suprise! I am glad you are feeling better, and I can't wait to read about your pregnancy journey!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! So excited for you :)