Thanks to the bathtub letters and numbers Granny and Grandpa sent for
Boo's birthday, he now knows the alphabet and numbers 1-10! Boo and B-man practice
every night in the tub and Boo is really getting good at recognizing them. He even will shout out letters he sees on signs from the backseat of the car.
Calling out the letters as Dad points to them.
You'll have to have a good ear to get this one,
but he's saying his ABC's in this video.
He gets really shy when I film him these days....cue big cheese grin!
At the end he's saying, "next time won't you sing with meeeee!"
Counting out his numbers.
5 comments:
WOW! Baby genius, I swear! Brendan didn't start saying his ABCs until 4! (Although, I think he knew them and was just being obstinate! Another reason why I couldn't home-school!)
That's awesome! Looks like he's ready for kindergarten.
So smart! No wonder with you two as Mom & Dad!
Good Job!
Love, BeBe
I knew that my nephew would be so smart! Can't wait to practice ABC and 123 when I get there!
Love ya! Aunt Rob
That is really good. You guys are such great parents! When Hunter was that age I used one of those bathtub crayons and wrote the alphabet and 0-9 around the top of the shower wall and would say them together everynight.
Post a Comment