Monday, December 14, 2009

Tis the Season

We've been busy bees trying to finish Christmas shopping and shipping in order to get ready for our Christmas Vacation to Hawaii. Yep, that's right Hawaii!!! Uncle A is currently stationed there, so we are taking full advantage of his hospitality and are going to visit for Christmas. It will be my first Christmas away from home and I'm a little sad about that, but I'm really looking forward to being in Hawaii!!!! What's even better is Granny and Grandpa are joining us! We're also meeting our cousin E and Aunt F for the first time!! It's been soo long since Uncle A and B-man have been together for Christmas with their parents. So, it's sure to be a special time.

We took some time this weekend though, to enjoy Christmas San Antonio style. We went down to the Riverwalk last night and took a boat ride and enjoyed all of the lights they have displayed for the holidays.

We also went to see Santa! Boo did so good.
At first, he was just sitting there moving his eyes only!
But, they had some jingle bells and that's all it took to get a smile!



I know, he looks less than thrilled in the photos, but he really enjoyed pointing to the "ights" and "boots" (boats). We also enjoyed some ice cream afterwards! It was a perfect outing!
Oh yeah...haircut for Boo is today at 3:40!

This is a little ornament that Boo and I made this week. The picture isn't really that great.
He enjoyed getting his hand painted for this project. If you're interested in doing this craft, let me know and I'll post the lessons learned from our attempts last week!

I don't know if I'll post again before we leave, so if I don't, Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Mele Kalikimaka!!!

5 comments:

B-Mama said...

Have a great trip!! What a wonderful way to spend Christmas--Boo is going to be so well-traveled at such a young age. :) Really happy for you all. Soak in some rays for us. Blessings and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you enjoying Christmas Texas style before going on vacation. Love all the pics.
By the way, PawPaw's shrimp and grits are on the menu for Sunday. Can you make a quick detour to SC for some?????
I want to see a picture of you in a grass skirt :>)
Love BeBe

Elso said...

Have a great time! I'm sure you will. It will probably be a very relaxing Christmas on the beach. I'm jealous! Have fun!

Teacher-Mom said...

I'm so jealous, but so so excited for you guys. I'm thrilled to know that Brian will be able to spend the holidays with his brother and parents all together. Hawaii is sure to bring you many happy and beautiful memories. We can't wait to see pictures. Looks like you enjoyed Christmas Texas style. G-Boo did much better with Santa than Max did. That was a total no-go on our end. There's always next year. Plus, Joey gave Santa a long enough list for everyone! Hugs and Merry Christmas from the Bradley's! Have a safe trip and we'll talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Hope you have safe travels and a great time in Hawaii! Merry Christmas!