Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

Last night we went to Chuck E Cheese for our Mom's Club Fundraiser. What an easy way to make money...15% of whatever we bought goes back to the Mom's Club!
Boo had a grand ole time...too much fun to even eat. And if you know our son, you know he LOVES to eat!
B-man and I also had a grand time playing basketball, football, and skee ball.







I know, he needs a haircut. We're going to try to get that done early next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just getting ready to let you know I needed a "G-Boo Fix"! Thanks for updating the blog. How did you and B-Man even have time to "play"? Seems as if the little one really was enjoying himself.
Love You,
BeBe

Unknown said...

So much fun! I love Chuck E Cheese!!!

Katie

Rincon Family said...

I'm so glad you posted tonight! I was wondering where you all have been or what you have been doing! We love seeing you all on the blog! Ana Maria says "Gaaady!!"