So, when we found out we were having a baby we started calling him Lil Boo, which actually comes from my nickname. PawPaw always calls me Boo Boo or Boo for short, or S-Boo.
Once we discovered we were having a boy and decided on his name, it turned into G-Boo.
Variations include Boo, Boo Bear, and Boo-cephus (B-man crowned him with that last one; any Hank fans out there?! ha!).
G-Boo led to G-Bookie.
Which led to Bookie Tookie
And now I find myself calling him Tookie all of the time! We still use all of the other ones, but I mostly find myself saying, "Hey, Tookie...."
I was thinking this morning about how we came up with that one, and thought I'd blog about it.
Do you have any nickname evolutions to share?

2 comments:
I didn't realize that G-Boo's nickname has made such a journey to evovle to "Tookie". I hope that he will still identify with his old ones too as it sometimes hard for me to make changes.
Love the new look on the blog.
Love BeBe
PS We now have bird dog puppy #2. Still working on the name, but PawPaw is thinking Cracker.
She is white with a black ear and black nose. Cute cute cute
That is so cute. I call Hunter Boogie and I don't know but I do it all the time. Hope that you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment