Wednesday, August 26, 2009

THANK YOU...

McKenna's Children's Museum in New Braunfels!!!

After a flat out HORRIBLE day yesterday, complete with incessant whining, time outs for said whining (I realize time outs for whining is a hard concept for this 18 mos old, but I was at a loss), early nap times, and an early bedtime, we needed a boost and attitude change for today.

So, Boo and I struck out for the Children's Museum this morning and were there when it opened.

AND...he had a BALL! Loved every minute of it! Hallelujer! (read: ha-la-loo-yer)
We will be going back.



"Mom, I can show you how to kayak, if ya want. "

Resting after climbing up this rock.


Driving! Driving! Driving!


"Ride 'em, cowboy! Hi Ho Silver, away!"



I think someone would like to go camping!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two had a great time and sounds like it too! Can grandparents go and play too? Looks like loads of fun for all.
Happy that you had a good day.
Love BeBe

Anonymous said...

Yes, sometimes it's difficult to keep toddlers happy but you sure made a great choice for the two of you today. I am glad that today was a "good" day. Love the pictures. Hard to believe that Grady is almost 18 months old. He is so cute. He has such a sweet smile. Love to all, A. Lori

B-Mama said...

So glad you all got out and away from the whining! Sometimes just a change in routine is all it takes!! We DEFinitely need an afternoon activity (pretty much every day) or else the boys get on one another's nerves (or my own!!!) I'm thrilled you all have such a good children's museum so close. GG's godfather owns a townhome in New Braunfels. Cool!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Boo should have been worn out and ready for early bedtime! Hope to join you there soon! Love A Rob