Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This and That

A little of this...



Led to a little of that...




G Boo just loved playing in the dirt...in his new outfit last Saturday. He just loved it. But, he was so DIRTY afterwards! So, I told B to bring out the pool and we stripped him down and he had a grand ole time!

I think I heard Sandy say, "Hey, that was my pool long before it was G's AND long before it was Murray's"!

Oh, and we tried and tried to get all three of them in the pool at the same time. No luck this go around. But, we've got the whole summer ahead of us yet.


5 comments:

DNR HOME PROJECT said...

Looks like he had a grand time doing lil boy things...I am glad that you let him get DIRTY! That pool looks like it felt great!
Love ya! Aunt Rob

Elso said...

He's so cute! We almost always have a mandatory bath after the boys play outside. They are always filthy.

Rosemary said...

It looks like you had so much fun Grady! What a cute posting to share!

Teacher-Mom said...

Looks like you are still having fun, even though you are a bit confined to the house with the crazy swine flu around. Don't ya just love it when they dirty up a brand new outfit?! You can't yell at them because they are having so much fun and yet, it makes you cringe as you watch!

B-Mama said...

Seeing the pups in with G-boo is adorable! I can't believe how big Murray is!! He is a strapping young onr! We just came from "The Ultimate Dog" contest where the pooches would leap out to catch a toy and go crashing into the water. Too fun! Custer would have been so on the sidelines, I'm sure. Have a great weekend!