Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Fun We've Been Having

We're still not totally unpacked and everything isn't in its place yet, but I think we have some good excuses for not having it all done yet...


We've been making forts


And playing trains in the tunnel



He finally learned how to drive his tractor. Well, sort of...
He stands over it and walks while pushing it forward.
He doesn't sit and ride.

More *boxy* fun!

Don't you wanna come play in our clubhouse?
(this is officially the part of the post where I shamelessly attempt to solicit visitors; as if a trip to the commissary wasn't enticement enough )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh such fun! I want to come play!
Love you,
BeBE

DNR HOME PROJECT said...

I don't remember our forts being that good, ours were made out of blankets! I am sure that it is as much fun though! MISS YOU ALL!
Love Aunt Rob

Teacher-Mom said...

We would love to come play in your clubhouse- it looks super cool! Glad you are finding ways to have fun and use your pile of boxes.

Anonymous said...

The photos/videos are great!! I am glad you are not worrying about unpacking & getting things organized but instead enjoying this time with Grady and Brian. These opportunities are so often missed by trying to do other things. So build forts, play in the backyard, go to the park while you can...the other stuff will still be there once Grady is older. And these times will be remembered not whether you had everything unpacked!! Love to all, U. Steve & A. Lori

B-Mama said...

What an awesome mom you are! I want to come play at your house... xo!!