Internet...check!
TV...check!
DVR...check! check!
Yay!!!
We're still trying to get settled.
I must admit that sometimes, er, a lot of the time, it seems like we're following the one step forward and two step back program. With multiple stairway gates tried and returned to the store, bathroom rugs that don't fit, and trouble getting our phone to work, it seems like we will never get it all done. At least not as fast as we had hoped. But, hey, I'm grateful that we have a bathroom and a rug, even if it doesn't fit! I know that a bathroom is a luxury right now to many people in our country and around the world. So, I'm trying not to get lost in the little things, but it is so hard sometimes especially when a little thing gone right can be so uplifting.
To make matters even more *un-fun*, I know that's not a word..., Boo had a pretty rough day today. He cried and cried most of the afternoon. I don't know what the problem was. Another tooth maybe? Man, every one has come in like a bear for him. Speaking of teeth. The molar that had been rearing it's ugly head this past month is finally through bringing the tooth count up to NINE!
Well, that's all for now. I know I don't sound very cheery tonight. It's just been a long day.
I think I'll go to sleep now! See you all tomorrow.

6 comments:
YEAH! Love it that ya'll are connected again. I miss reading your blog. I know that all of you are tired. Moving is not an easy thing, but once you are settled it will be worth it. Enjoy the backyard, cook out and cut some of those roses and bring them in the house.
BTW, we planted a "garden" yesterday. I feel like a truck farmer because of the size of it. You know PawPaw, once on the tractor, he has absoulutely no control over how much he plows. The more the better! Ha
Love ya'll,
BeBe
Glad you are back up and running! I have been thinking of you alot. Hope everything will go more smoothly over the next couple of days/weeks as you settle in to your new home.
Dianne and I send our best wishes to you as you establish your new home. Its good to have the chance to travel with you.
Neal
Sally, hope you're having a better day today! I know it's not easy to move, but you have handled it so well. Let's talk on the phone soon.
So glad to hear that you're up and running, even with a few kinks in the system. Unfortunately that's to be expected with a new house. Sorry to hear about Boo's teeth trouble. Max has his two upper molars and they are actually the first to not give him an ear infection, knock on wood. Can't wait to see pics of the new place. I'm sure you are loving all of the extra space and being able to spread out! How's the weather? Do you like the town? Is it big? Hugs to all of you from the Lou!
Oh Carolina Girl, you are such a trooper! It is so daunting to move and re-settle, but then so exciting to get to re-establish, explore, and make a new home! Just think, every time you all pack and unpack, you get to survey your belongings and never lose track of what you have! That's an easy thing to do once you've lived in a play for awhile (esp. one with an attic!) I am thrilled for you... Have fun and try to laugh through the kinks as I know you will! xoxo
Post a Comment