I'm writing this from the coffee shop/bakery down the road from our house. We've moved in to our new home, but our Internet is not connected yet. It should be up and running on Tuesday!
We're well on our way to getting the house unpacked. B-man was awesome, as usual, and unpacked Boo's room and most of our bedroom while Boo and I stayed our final night in the hotel on Tuesday. It was so nice to arrive on Wednesday to our bed and G's crib ready and waiting on us! Thanks so much Honey!
I've read your blogs, but because I'm stealing these few moments away, I don't have time to comment right now. Looks like you're all doing well! I'm looking forward to being back in touch on a daily basis. I miss you all!
Talk to you soon!

4 comments:
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH THE PLACE! I AM SURE YOU WILL GET IT FIXED UP IN NO TIME. I KNOW YOU ARE GLAD TO FINALLY BE IN! WAY TO GO B-MAN FOR SETTING UP THOSE ROOMS, ITS ALWAYS NICE TO GET IN YOUR BED AT THE END OF THE DAY!
LOVE YA, AUNT ROB
Glad to read you all are settling and getting cozy! That B-man is such a gem!! Hope you all continue to have a smooth transition and enjoy a hearty Texas welcome! hugs!!
Glad to hear that you're alive! I'm sure it was a great feeling to come home to beds and rooms starting to take shape- way to go B-Man. We miss you guys knowing you are so much farther away. Can't wait to talk!
Sally, I have been thinking about you and Grady so much! So happy to see and hear that you are doing well. Let's talk soon! We miss you already!!
Post a Comment