Sunday, April 26, 2009

Audio-visual Overload

It's been a LONG time since I've posted any photos or videos of Boo and I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I'm overloading you with all of them!



Our farewell supper with friends in Arkansas.

Boo and me taking our picture with the Easter Bunny.


Boo in the bounce house.
He LOVED it.
It was just the two of us. All of the other kids were looking for eggs at the time.



Boo and his friends going for a ride.



Boo at The Alamo!

t The Riverwalk!



Don't you want to come visit??!!



One of our beautiful roses.



Grilling out on our patio! Yummy!


We've really enjoyed being outside on the back patio everyday!



Our little helper at work.


Resting.

Here are some vids.

B taught G how to stack his cups. He's so proud of himself.



Petting Sandy!

3 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

Love all of the pics and seeing everyone's happy, smiling faces. It seems like you are settling in nicely, although I'm sure it's still hectic. Glad to see you've been enjoying grilling out in the back yard. Love to grill- tastes good and less clean up!!

Anonymous said...

Great to see ya'll again via the blog. Technology is grand! Keep the photos and updates coming.
Love, BeBe

Anonymous said...

Rob and I absolutely love the Sandy video. We got a good chuckle out of it. I can not believe how big Boo has gotten. Miss you guys!
Love, Allyson and Rob