Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wordless Thursday?



I know it's not "Wordless Wednesday" but I was just too tired from our trip to get this up yesterday. I know, it would have taken 2 minutes, but still, I just couldn't get it done.
We just thought it was so cute that while he was playing with his fridge toys, he decided to just cop a squat on Mommy's knee.
Up next...pics from our trip to St Louis!
Well, so much for the wordless part too! ha!

2 comments:

DNR HOME PROJECT said...

I hope you two had a good time! Was it hard to travel with just the two of you? I guess you will always have to sit on the floor so Boo has a comfy place to sit! Miss you all!
Love Aunt Rob

Julie said...

Goodness, he is getting SO big! I am excited for y'all and what's ahead in TX! Miss you much!