M and G pausing for a friendly photo.
I know the day will come when I won't be able to pull him away from a train table!
"Hi Gracie!"
Great for barefootin!
Here he is showing Boo how to play with big trucks!
M was taking an awesome afternoon nap and missed out on these pics.
All in all, Boo did pretty good on the trip. He traveled well the first day and was great for a day and a half. After that, I think it was a little much for him. He had a minor meltdown during every awake time after that second night. And on the way home...well, he showed off big at Cracker Barrel. He refused to eat ANYTHING!! And as you can see, he never skips a meal. I couldn't believe it. He just cried and cried. Oh brother! I was so upset by his fit. But, we made it.
Thanks again Bradleys! We had an awesome time!


3 comments:
So glad the two of you had a good trip. It's great that ya'll keep up with old friends. Really enjoyed the pics of all the boys.
Love BeBe
Thanks for such a special visit and for posting pics. We loved spending time with you and little G. You all mean a lot to us. It was fun to see the boys playing so well together- they are getting so grown up!
Oh, so fun! Glad you all had a great time!! I can remember a similar get-together, just when the two little boys were our M and J!! Crazy how time flies... Hugs to all!
Post a Comment