Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bird Huntin'

This one's for PawPaw!

Boo's a good hunter already!


5 comments:

AR and J Mama said...

I am BLOWN away at how great he is walking!!! Oh my! Fantastic. And the new picture in the sidebar of him on the stairs! He looks so grown up. Can we stop time please? :)

ok...so no2 that boo is "all grown up", when is baby #2 coming? ;) just kidding...well, no, not really. :)

DNR HOME PROJECT said...

I just KNEW that he could find all of those birds! He is soooo smart, he must get that from Aunt R!!!!!

B-Mama said...

Adorable! I don't know which I have more fun with--watching Boo find the birds OR hearing his amazing mama who is so encouraging in the background! :) Way to go!

Anonymous said...

PawPaw's ready to take G-Boo with him anytime. He got a thrill watching him "hunt".
Love ya,
BeBe

Anonymous said...

Edan loves to watch Grady, he was helping him find the birds! He will watch his vids over and over.