We went to the doctor this afternoon and we're happy to report that our Lil Boo is officially growing! He weighed in at 9lbs 4 oz!!! Woohoo!
I had about a million questions for our doctor and he was happy to go over everything with us. In the end, he basically told me to chill out a little...that he was confident that we weren't going to screw up our little man! I hope he's right!! :)
We don't go back for a month now. I'm sure I'll have 4 pages of questions by then!
Have a good weekend!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Its great to hear he's healthy. Hes right I know that you'll be a great Mom, you already are. So relax.
Hooray! I am so glad he gained weight. I know you were concerned about that. I'm so glad that you called me the other day, and we got a chance to talk! I hope nursing continues to go well...just relax, you are doing a great job!! He is beautiful, happy, and healthy! All thanks to you and B and your love for him! :) Call me again soon so I can hear the birth story! :( I want to hear all about it!
Amy
What great news! Now you really know you are doing great and can take a deep breath!! Remember how stressed I was those first weeks with M? You are totally a normal, first-time mama! :) What a lucky little boy to have parents who want the best for him so much... Take care and know of my prayers. Blessings!
Post a Comment