Friday, March 7, 2008

Busy Days

Well, we've had our Lil Boo home for several days now and he's starting to give us a run for our money...wanting to eat every hour today and not wanting to sleep. What are we to do?? :)

He still has us wrapped around his little heart though and we just can't believe he's ours. He's just beautiful and our hearts are overflowing with love for him.

Here are a couple of pics of what we've been up to...


The only way he would sleep last night was snugging with his Daddy.

First sponge bath. He didn't like it one bit!

Hiccup video!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that Brian is still enjoying the Boppy, finding lots of purposes!! :)

Amy

B-Mama said...

S, he is adorable! Wish I was there to squish him... Enjoy these first days and don't worry, after a few weeks, you'll feel like much more of a pro! Blessings and prayers, B

Elso said...

He is so adorable! I love the hiccup video. What a little sweetie! The sleeping will get better...eventually!
Lana

Rachel said...

S,

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you! Hope you're finding some special moments to enjoy just BEING. One of the hardest things for me when Tanner was first born was accepting that I probably wouldn't get ANYTHING done most days (I was lucky to even get a shower). Once I let that all go, I felt much better! This is such a short season in your life, and one to be savored, for sure! Enjoy each moment with your G-Boo -- everything else will be waiting for you once he grows up -- housework and yes, even sleep!

Love and Hugs!