One week and they're already so fat! Can't believe it... Tell that Bella she's got some good mama milk! No wonder she's already back in her skinny jeans. :)
I just wanted to THANK YOU for these pictures of the puppies! Whenever AR gets a little out of control, I say "Let's look at Miss Sally's puppies!" and AR gets so excited, runs over to the computer and says "Miss Sally! Miss Sally!" She has to see your picture, the most recent baby belly picture (she makes a comment about you having a baby in your belly) and the puppy pictures. :) It's the cutest thing ever!! So THANK YOU! Amy
Well, you must have made a big impression when you visited us during your last visit home b/c she mentions you all the time! She has even mistaken other people for you (she'll call someone with a similar haircut "Miss Sally")! She really thinks you are the greatest! :) amy
6 comments:
One week and they're already so fat! Can't believe it... Tell that Bella she's got some good mama milk! No wonder she's already back in her skinny jeans. :)
I just wanted to THANK YOU for these pictures of the puppies! Whenever AR gets a little out of control, I say "Let's look at Miss Sally's puppies!" and AR gets so excited, runs over to the computer and says "Miss Sally! Miss Sally!" She has to see your picture, the most recent baby belly picture (she makes a comment about you having a baby in your belly) and the puppy pictures. :) It's the cutest thing ever!! So THANK YOU! Amy
Amy, I'm so glad that AR loves the puppies and to look at my belly. That is very cute and makes me smile!!!!
Well, you must have made a big impression when you visited us during your last visit home b/c she mentions you all the time! She has even mistaken other people for you (she'll call someone with a similar haircut "Miss Sally")! She really thinks you are the greatest! :) amy
Okay, we've GOT to have some updates on how you are feeling! Anything happening yet? I can't believe that baby is going to be here any time!
Sending you hugs and lots of prayers!
Yes, yes... update please!! How are you? We're on the edge of our seats. BIG prayers!!!
Post a Comment