Tuesday, February 19, 2008

They're on the move!

The puppies are growing! Their eyes are open and now that they can see, they are becoming more adventurous...



The puppy brigade!


They're so cute!


Snuggling with Paw Paw's boot!


Great use of duck hunting props BeBe!


The latest home video...



5 comments:

B-Mama said...

Seeing those pups is the worst form of torture for this dog-lover. I want to be in the middle of that pile... picking out one to take home! :) T-baby liked seeing the footage of the little guys!

Carolina Girl said...

B-mama, I know what you mean. I want to see them and hold them so bad! I love pups!

Anonymous said...

OK, I am going to try to get some better "video" of the pups either tonight or tomorrow. My batteries ran out and I also need to read the instruction book for making videos with my digital camera. We've moved the puppies to the utility room and they are loving it! Oh yeah, the puppies are sooooooo cute! :~)
BeBe

Elena said...

Those puppies are soooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

S- We know that you have a "lot of patience". To get married, move clear across the country and to see your hubby deploy for a year...all in the span of a month. (Not to mention rearranging your wedding plans)! You have our admiration. That for better or worse definitely includes separations due to orders when you marry into the military. You are going to be an awesome Mom and B will be a terrific Dad. I think G may be waiting for a full moon which is tomorrow I believe. Please keep us posted. You are in our thoughts and prayers.