Thanks to all for the compliments on G's room. We're very pleased with the final results. I apologize for being out of the "blog loop" this week. I have been sick but am feeling MUCH MUCH better this morning. I was going to post my 36 week (9mos) picture when I posted the video of Bella and her pups, but I had such a hard time getting the video to show up that by the time I got the video up and running, the picture was just too much for this
patient Mom-to-be to handle! hehe!
(Elena, that's where you caught me last week--mid posting). And then I was sick...blah, blah, blah.
Ok, enough excuses, here it is...
9 months prego! What a difference a couple of months (and a few doughnuts) make!I'm also including some photos of the pups back home. I'm sad to report that the little runt of the litter didn't make it. All too common in the animal world. So, now there are 10. The pups and Mom had their first visit to the vet and they all are doing well. BeBe tells me how great Bella is at being a Mom...I hope I'm as good as she is at handling the pressures of motherhood! :)


Thanks to B-man for taking care of me yet again! Not only did he have a pregnant lady or a sick lady to take care of this week, but a pregnant
and sick lady. What a trooper. Thanks Hon! Hope you all have a great weekend!
7 comments:
I'm glad you put your photo back up. You look so cute. And so do those pups. So sad about the runt. You know that our Bella was the runt. So I have a soft spot for the little ones.
Sally you look great! I'm so excited for you guys!
Lana
So glad that you are feeling better. You look great!!!
Love the pictures of the puppies.
Sally...you look FANTASTIC!!! You are going to be a wonderful mommy! Can I have one of those cute puppies? They are so adorable. :) I go Tuesday to check on no name baby W's size. :) I will let you know! Miss you! Amy
Sally...Steve and I are so excited for you and Brian. You are in our prayers for a smooth delivery and a happy, healthy little boy. I am very impressed with you Blog.
Amy, good luck getting Patrick to think that you NEED a pup! :)
Lori, great to see you on our blog! Thanks for checking it out.
S--I'm behind on your postings--sorry! Had my own bout with illness. Glad we're both on the other side! You look awesome and aren't big at all! Doesn't look like many doughnuts there, but I do understand the temptation. Had one myself this morning... BIG hugs to a wonderful mom-to-be!
Post a Comment